What you need to about Kidney stones
Kidney stones or stones in the kidney are considered to be one of the incredibly painful health conditions and unfortunately, it is faced by many people nowadays. Only people battling kidney stones know how severe the pain is and few say that the pain they endure is beyond the explanation.
|Frequently asked questions|
|What are the major symptoms and causes of kidney stones?|
|How does Homeopathy Treatment work for kidney stones?|
|Foods to avoid kidney stones|
As we all know, kidneys play a crucial role in removing toxins and excess fluids from our body in the form of urine. While in this process of excretion, few hard masses of salts and other minerals get to build up in the kidneys and take the form of crystals or hard stones. These stones vary greatly in size and shape, while small stones usually pass out in urine without causing much pain and discomfort, whereas large stones take severe tearing pain and in most cases, these large stones get stuck in the urinary tract and block urine flow and cause severe pain and other symptoms like dark coloured and foul-smelling urine, persistent urge to urinate, vomiting, nausea, fever and chills. Unfortunately, people with a history of kidney stones are at an increased risk of developing them again.
In such cases, luckily one can dissolve the present stones and can even eliminate the risk of developing kidney stones in the future by following few simple home remedies and lifestyle changes.
Natural home remedies to fight kidney stones
Below remedies works as a great solution for all those who are eager to know how to pass kidney stones fast by dissolving them and to relieve kidney stone pain fast. Follow these super remedies to dissolve the stones quickly and also to eliminate their risk of reoccurring.
- Be hydrated- Most of you have heard of this simple tip, but it is very effective in the case of kidney stones. Dehydration is considered to be the major cause of the formation of stones. Water or excess fluids in our body efficiently help to flush out toxic materials and small stones in urine by reducing acidity levels and also by diluting the stone-forming minerals easily.
- Lemon juice- Lemon contains citric acid which plays a crucial role in preventing stone formation in kidneys especially calcium oxalate kidney stones. Consuming lemon juice not just helps to prevent stone formation but also eliminates the risk of stone enlargement. For better results, add lemon juice to little olive oil and water and drink it.
- Coconut water- One of the healthiest and highly suggested remedies for kidney stones is coconut water. It not just helps to reduce the risk of stone formation but also helps to flush out the stones by breaking them.
- Apple cider vinegar- This type of vinegar works wonderfully for kidney stones. Prevent and dissolve kidney stones with apple cider vinegar. To get rid of kidney stones at home fastly, just add 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar to a glass of water and drink it. Make sure you drink this twice a week to eliminate the risk of their reformation.
- Drink pomegranate juice- Pomegranate seeds and juice is highly recommended for kidney stones. The polyphenols and antioxidants present in it helps to crystallize the stones and removes them and is also said to be beneficial for kidneys.
- Tulasi (or basil leaves) – Another home remedy used by most people is Tulasi. Drinking Tulasi juice or Tulasi tea is said to balance the level of uric acid and other minerals in the kidneys. Regular intake of Tulasi tea helps to prevent the build-up of toxic minerals and dissolves the stones in the kidneys naturally.
Along with following the above remedies, people with kidney stones should also follow few tips like
Tips need to follow for stones in the kidney
- Reduce excess intake of salt
- Eat less animal protein
- Be active and go for regular exercising
- Avoid intake of processed foods and high sugary foods
- Eat more veggies, sprouted beans, whole wheat bread, pulses and others which have a tendency to prevent the formation of stones in kidneys.