- Drink plenty of water and liquids to keep your skin hydrated and to flush out toxins from the body. Intake of liquids and juices nourishes skin.
- Include fresh fruits, vegetables and nuts in your diet to be healthy. Balanced diet keeps our skin healthy, smooth and shining.
- Remove your makeup at nigh times to help your skin breath. Makeup on your skin at night times clogs the pores and causes blackheads.
- Apply sunscreen before going in to hot sun. Our skin which is soft and gentle gets irritated when exposed to sun and may get wrinkles or damaged.
- Physical exercise improves circulation and keeps you and your skin healthy. Sweat removes dust, clears pores and gives glowing skin.
- Sleep well to get rest for you and your skin, we need at least 6 to 8 hours of sleep for fresh, young and shining skin.
- Apply moisturizer on skin to avoid dry skin and cracks. Moisturizers help our skin to be soft and smooth.
- Massage your skin with honey and rose water in regular intervals to improve circulation and glow in your skin.
- Select right skin care products for your skin which helps to improve your beauty and health of skin.
Wash your face 2 to 3 times a day with mild soap to remove excess oil and to look fresh.
- Do not use harsh soaps or scrubs on face and do not wash very often as they may remove natural oils of our skin and results in dry skin.
- Quit smoking as smoking increase the risk of aging, leads to wrinkles, dry and fine lines on the skin.
Stress is another trigger for skin problems and may also cause acne, eczema and psoriasis.
- Excessive exposure to sun without proper care can lead to sunburns, dehydration, roughness and redness of the skin.
- Avoid hot showers as it may cause damage to our smooth and gentle skin.
- Wash your face before and after physical exercise to remove dust and sweat from the skin.
- Avoid unhealthy diet like spicy food, junk food and oily food as these can damage your skin and health. Unhealthy diet causes pimples and other skin problems.
- Do not crack or pick pimples on your skin as they may leave a spot on the skin.
Avoid excess intake of coffee as it dehydrates our skin.