Types of Ulcers :
Ulcers are differentiated depending on the affected area and duration of the pain. Some common types of ulcers are
- Peptic ulcer- pain in the upper digestive part.
- Gastric ulcer- pain in your stomach due to bacteria called H.pylori.
- Duodenal ulcer- pain in the upper part of small intestine called duodenal.
- Esophageal ulcer- pain in the lower end of esophagus.
- Bleeding ulcer- when ulcers are not treated properly, it leads to internal bleeding and is referred as bleeding ulcers.
- Refractory ulcer- ulcers that are not treatment at than least three months
- Stress ulcer- ulcer pain depending on the stress level is called stress ulcer.
Causes of ulcers :
Few Ulcer causes include
- Bacterial infection (H.pylori) in the stomach.
- Use of non steroidal inflammatory products for long period
- Hyperacidity- intake of more acidic foods
- Smoking and alcohol consumption
- Genetic issues of producing more acids in the stomach
- Spicy food and pickles
- Psychological stress.
Symptoms of Ulcers :
Symptoms depends on the severity of the condition, symptoms may vary from person to person depending on the type and stage of ulcer. Some common Ulcers symptoms are
- Pain in the stomach
- Nausea and vomiting
- Burning sensation in the chest
- Weight loss
- Sleeping disorders due to pain
Some people may also face dehydration, bleeding in vomiting, darker stool, severe pain in the middle of the night, pain in empty stomach and indigestion.
How to Identify it :
With the pain in stomach, we cannot come to a conclusion that is ulcer symptom. To identify whether you have ulcer or not your doctor along with physical examination will review your signs of problem and symptoms, and recommend some tests like X-ray, endoscopy, endoscopic biopsy is conducted to find out bacterial infection. If ulcers are not treated on time properly. It may lead to some serious complications like internal bleeding and scar tissue development etc. Proper on time treatment and changes in life style and diet can treat ulcer in most of the cases.
Homeopathy for Ulcer :
Homeopathic offer great and effective Ulcer treatment for ulcers and stomach ulcers. Professional homeopath prescribed personalized treatment for Ulcers based on individuals health condition, symptoms and their severity. Homeopathy treatment for Ulcers may vary from person to person depending on the type and symptoms of ulcers. Homeopathy for ulcers is made from natural substances and is safe and show good results in treating ulcers and stomach ulcers. Some homeopathy for ulcer or stomach ulcer is Merc sol, Nitric acid, Fluoric acid, Borax, Kali Bichrome and Argentums Nitricum.