How Plague Disorder arises?
If you face few symptoms like high fever, fatigue, chills, headache, abdominal cramps along with breathing disorders, chest pain and so on it can be due to plague. Though plague is a rare disease but it can lead to severe health complications.
Plague is a severe bacterial infection caused due to bacteria called Yersinia pestis. It is an acute disease which can be life threatening. Plague is also called as black plague or Black Death. The bacterium is generally found in animals like rats, squirrels and others. This bacterium is usually transmitted from animals to humans through fleas. As it is transmitted from animals, it is treated as zoonotic disease. Poor sanitation areas, overcrowded areas with rodents increase the risk of plague. This disease is mostly seen in Africa and Asia. There are different types of plague like
- Bubonic plague- in this type of infection our lymph system of immune system gets infected
- Septicemic plague- in this type the bacteria enter our body fluids and easily grow faster.
- Pneumonic plague- in this type the bacteria enter lungs and causes infection. This is the only type of plague which spreads from one person to another. When an infected person cough or sneeze, the bacteria enter the air. When a non-infected person breath the air he may also get effected with
Plague Disorder causes and symptoms
Plague is mainly caused due to Yersinia pestis Bacteria which are spread through fleas. Also spread through scratches or bites from infected pets. It also spread when we come in contact with fluids or tissues of infected animals. A type of plague called pneumonic plague is also spread from one person to another through direct contact.
Symptoms of plague start within two to six days of infection. Symptoms of plague differ from each type of plague like
- Bubonic plague- in this type people face symptoms like high fever, seizures, chills, Muscle pain, weakness and headache.
- Septicemic plague- in this type also people face symptoms bubonic plague i.e. fever, chills and weakness, along with other symptoms like abdominal pain, diarrhea and nausea. Few people also have haemorrhage mouth, nose and rectum.
- Pneumonic plague- this is the most serious type of plague and symptoms begins within one day of infection. Along with the above symptoms people also have other symptoms like breathing disorders, chest pain and hemoptysis.
Overcome Plague Disorder
One can control the disease through plague disorder overcome tips like
- Keeping rodents away from house
- Getting pets vaccine regularly
- Use repellent creams to avoid infections
- Staying away from infected persons
- Wear gloves while handling pets
Homeopathic tips for Plague Disorder
Homeopathy is a holistic way of treating plague using natural remedies. Homeopathic remedies for plague disorders are made of natural substances extracted from plants, Vegetables and minerals. Homeopathy treatment for plague disorders works by controlling the symptoms and improving immunity. Homeopathy treatment is safe, away from side effects and can also be used to all age groups. Homeopathy along with treatment also provides health tips for plague disorder. Homeopathy health tips for plague disorders include rest, eating light food, staying away from other family members to avoid spreading the disease and so on. Homeopathy not just focuses on particular health problem like plague but aims at overall wellbeing of individual.